Sunday, January 14, 2007

ABOUT SARA!

Hey ya'll im gonna tell you a little but about myself and my interests:
My favorite color is pink. My weakness is chocolate or any kind of sweet treat. Country is my all time favorite music, especially Texas country. I also listen to rap, hip hop, pop (basically anything but heavy metal). I love working out/ staying fit/ being active. I also play tennis (even though its been months since I last picked up my old racket). I absolutely LOVE animals! My favorites being cats and dogs. I have two adorable cats and my boyfriend and I just got a Britney Spaniel in October (Im sure ill post a pic sometime). That brings me to my next point: my boyfriend. We have been together for a little over 2 1/2 years and I love him oh so much! I love clothes, purses, shopping, etc. I am basically the epitome of a GIRL. THE END

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara, it's so much pink!

toddo said...

are you watching the australian open? tennis should be watched and not played though. too darn strenuous running around like that.

Ashley Dunn said...

yay for being from san antonio!!!